WEB DESIGN MAKES OUR WEB ALIVE

Programmer creates foundation and body–Designer blows the web and then the website awakes and lives.

I already have been six months in internet. I have challenged many cyber continental, Asia, America, Europe, and Australia. I try to associate with those people in internet.

For those purposes, one of my searching is try to find my best blog design. I am blind with blog and design. My friend only told me about how to create a blog and standard SEO. Because he also autodidact in learning blog and design, he has trouble to explain me.

By learning, I know, no matter if you haven’t art and design talent, you can manipulate given scripts to explore yourselves talent. So my journey in internet is try to find best website, having best in blog and design, I try to learn their page source, try to copy their HTML coding, PHP coding or CMS and then I manipulate the scripts. I think the copy and paste method isn’t restricted because no duplicate content, I just find a format for designing a blog then manipulating those script. I also have some source for my selves learning, I also join in those design community, Wordpress, Joombla community to find some knowledges, tips and trick to pimp my web. I also print great source from http://www.w3.org. Through the web, I try to learn who to be professional designer with structure learning, true method of learning and my target is to understand about design in generally. I can’t learning for expert because my brain limited and specialization isn’t allowed us. Just know the logic.

I know well, for them, Designers, they have brilliant ideas, brilliant imagination to create unique design. They never lost their imagination whatever they are. They have their own characteristics so each designer has unique layout and also unique sense. Better, if a programmer also has expert knowledge in design, I think his creature is alive, like paint and human, the website is talking, living and trying to tell something. That’s why if a programmer is also a web designer, his website isn’t looked as a rock, stone or death but looks like water or wind, flowing and charming us. Extra benefit is we will continue stay for longer in the website, try to understand what beyond.

Finally I find my on way. I can’t be web designer, I still focus on my specialization but I have general knowledge about how to pimp my website through manipulate copy and paste from expert designer.

I also found those only special people who have talent as programmer and designer. They have brilliant talent from heaven. My father has it but I don’t. Imagine if I can expert in both, I think my website can sing a song when a visitor comes. My website will talk to him.
This article tries to tell and share information and knowledge that online business has the same method as well as real business. In real business, we try to pimp our office, pimp with unique decoration, furniture and architecture to make our costumers endure (feels like home) so they stay for longer in our office, as well as real shopping design allows visitors stay for longer. Those case are the same (online business and real business).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

please write your comment here...
(Do not write spam comment, please!)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 - Partner with: Bali Villas by Bali Villa Exotic - Bali Villas Rental Agency

Back to TOP