Slept twelve hours–watching GP 500 cc and Razor my bread

Weekend is very special time for refreshing our mind and our energy. I slept at 10:00 PM last night and wake up in the morning at 06:00 AM. I was so tired because last week, I post many articles and each day I spent more than 7 hours sitting down in my old and odd computer.

I was still tired, so I decided to sleep again after breakfast. Bad news for me, I woke up at 18:00 PM some hours before. My flesh and bone are sick before too long I slept. After that, I watch my idol, Valentino Rossi, Live Motto GP from Spain. Rossi had finished at second while, Pedrosa, Spain Young man won at first place, and the Australian Stoner finished at third.

After that, I continue my activities, together with friend, we went to the restaurant and got our dinner. Back to our boarding, I boiled hot water and made me my favorite coffee, special coffee from Thailand. My father sent it to me. Thailand coffee is very nice.

Turned on my old and odd computer, read some email, spam email and now coffee in my right side, cigarettes in my hand, keyboard and mouse in my table, and I sit in my bed, I am ready to blog now!

Blogging is one of my favorites, because I can meet thousand people, read any information I want, associate my friends, new friends, and share my opinion, with my informal style at home. Sometimes, I blogging without any clothes in my skin. Huaaheeee. Internet saves my money, reduce our formal style.

In this week, I try to write some opinion about Lockers, useful storage for students, official staff, and for all people. Students can use lockers to keep their books, their personal things and reduce their volume of their bag.

Beside Lockers, I will post my opinion about web design, how to put inner beauty for our web so people or visitor will be charmed. A local search engine LOCAL.com is also available in this week opinion, and for metropolis people, young men, who interest with music component for their car, I will try to put some information about DVD for Car. Many hope that my opinion will help you.

Lastly, I will try to inform about exclusive product for business men, government or college that would like to make teleconference with others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

please write your comment here...
(Do not write spam comment, please!)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 - Partner with: Bali Villas by Bali Villa Exotic - Bali Villas Rental Agency

Back to TOP