My Opinion is bad

actually, in the beginning, i had a little afraid to create my own blog, my opinion. why ? one reason, the most important is my English and it's grammar is really bad. i don't mind. I just write my opinion here in my blog. no matter what do people say. i just write to push and relax my heart. my people do like me. they write on their diaries or put this blog.

writing is also a culture. for example i don't know if my local culture has writing culture because we have no local alphabet. we only have local language but no ancient inscription to indicate that we have it. so i can say we have no writing culture. Culture is a general behavior in society so it takes big part.
If I don't have writing talent, maybe it comes from my culture. now i try my best, to learn and try. I found excellent memory. Writing is nice activity, to exercise our memory and how deep your brain and concentrate.

I don't know if my opinion is best in your mind. it doesn't matter because we are human and each have their own interpretation. so if my opinion is bad in your eyes and mind, would you like to told me what yours and we share, maybe i can learn from you and otherwise or we can find a brilliant idea after we share and discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

please write your comment here...
(Do not write spam comment, please!)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 - Partner with: Bali Villas by Bali Villa Exotic - Bali Villas Rental Agency

Back to TOP