PhotoGrapher and Camera

My friend pawned his Computer and TV to get extra cash for buying his new digital camera. His entered photographer school so in his mind, both Computer and TV aren’t important, otherwise, Camera is very important thing. He told me, Camera is my soul.

He brought new camera, a digital camera around $100 USD. He told me, $100 SUD only gave standard camera for photographers. I don’t know with his new digital camera specification but based on this statement $100 USD, we can’t get expert camera, with telescope, high resolution lens and no good in focus, running object and limited features.

Everyday, he brings the camera every time he out and he always practices his skill how to snapshot running object, lighting setting, and other settings.

I remembered Yaro Starak, my indirectly online teacher, He tours any countries while he blogging. He also brought his camera to get some best pictures and uploaded in his blog(s). With the camera, his idea still there and on while he found new panorama, new special place for his picture.

Picture contains our verbal language and has live word to tell reader.

Next post, I will share my opinion about my friend’ experience when G3 (Steve Vai and Joe Satriani) came to Indonesia Hard Rock CafĂ© and the important thing you should do when you are in amazing places or special event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

please write your comment here...
(Do not write spam comment, please!)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 - Partner with: Bali Villas by Bali Villa Exotic - Bali Villas Rental Agency

Back to TOP