Best of The Best Website

Best of the Best Website is my second blog after jack's opinion. My friend told me, the main part to create a blog is NAME. the URL name must be popular in search engine. So after searching in Google Trend, I thought http://money-website.blogspot.com with the tittle BEST OF THE BEST WEBSITE. Later, Best of The Best Website became failure blog because those reason. Too Commercial, and I didn't keep well. I more prefer with main blogs; Jacky's Opinion than Best of The Best Website.

When Google came in January and Gave me PR 2, Best of The Best Website jumped to garage for tuning up. Google woke up my desire to post again. Thank to Google with Page Rank for my site. I really appreciate and perhaps my information will be used for my target visitors, Metropolis People.

I also give thank to Google, my school site : Syuradikara.blogspot.com also gifted 2 Page Rank. I know 2 PR indicate that my opinion is enough to read. I know there are some problems with my writing. English is my big problem and the second is Data. I proclaim myself as Macro People and not Micro. I used the world to describe that Macro means I only know the theory and have some problems to find Data (micro).

Finally, if there are some stupid things that I have made, I do apologize and perhaps I will better in next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

please write your comment here...
(Do not write spam comment, please!)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 - Partner with: Bali Villas by Bali Villa Exotic - Bali Villas Rental Agency

Back to TOP