Now, it is time to get money from internet (part 1)

When you see my title of the blog, Howdy...... Make Blog, Write your opinion, your Idea then Earn Money from it. Internet provides it many... Share Your Opinion to the World, then World become know who you are, now I get it.

Actually, Blog for money; I already started long before I make blog. I become a ghostwriter for my friend. He let me borrowing some blogs and share profit. When Jacky’s Opinion was accepted, I still become ghostwriter.

One of my goals is reachable, and now dollar is front of my eyes. One step more I can hold it. By writing an article, using our opinion-unique opinion about anything, I can make money.
The story is never ending here. My friend was told me about smorty. He said to me that, if we wrote 1 – 2 articles every day, means in one day you will get $12 – 18 USD. You just write about anything base on the rules they provide. In my opinion, Smorty is connection between us and advertisers.. Because of our store is better, smorty recommended our blog to advertisers; it means our blog is ready to make money and the most important is our blog is great.
Let’s get paid for blogging, like me and like many friends. We are store, many visitor come, see and buying our product–advertiser looks us a potential partner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

please write your comment here...
(Do not write spam comment, please!)

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 - Partner with: Bali Villas by Bali Villa Exotic - Bali Villas Rental Agency

Back to TOP